Frequently Asked Questions
- Basic Bodily Injury and Property Damage Limits of $25,000/$50,000/$10,000. Effective January 1, 2018, PD limits increase to $25,000.
- Optional BI and PD limits of $50,000/$100,000/$25,000 are available.
- UM and UIM available at the standard limits provided in the KAIP manual.
- PIP basic limits of $10,000 with $10,000 increments available up to maximum $40,000.
- No physical damage coverage available.
- Annual/Full Pay
- 40 – 30 – 30 plan.
- Due 3 and 6 months respectively from effective date of policy.
- $4 service charge applies, including deposit.
- Premium Finance Through Outside Company
40% deposit and copy of contract required.
40% by personal, agency check or guaranteed funds.
- Transmission of application by EASi is required
- Effective when application is completed and executed subject to following requirements:
- The producer and applicant certify on the application the date and time completed
- Must be mailed to the Plan no later than one working day following date of transmittal as evidenced by postmark or,
- Hand delivery to Plan Office no later than one working day following date of transmittal.
- If not delivered within above time frames, coverage shall be effective at 12:01 a.m. on the day following receipt of the application.
- Future effective dates may be established up to 30 days from the date of transmittal of the application.
- Applications are date stamped when received in the Plan office.
- Applications are assigned to an insurance company in accordance with their written premium in the State of KY.
- Following assignment, a letter is mailed to the producer and the applicant identifying the assigned insurance company. The assignment letter is proof of insurance.
- The assigned insurance company will mail the policy and insurance cards within 30 days.
- All billing, claims and policy administration is handled by the company to which the application has been assigned.
- Your account will lock if you have tried unsuccessfully to log in more than 10 times.
- You must wait 15 minutes for the account to unlock before you can attempt to log in again.
- Web Support representatives are unable to unlock accounts, they can only reset passwords.
Applications are available on-line for 120 days.
- Go to aipso.com/ky.
- Under KY Plan Links click on EASi (Electronic Application Submission Interface).
- On left hand side click on register for EASi.
- Select the state of Kentucky (in the second half of States).
- Complete the Application for Registration and fax it to the Plan office.
- Once received in Plan office your information will be updated and a fax information sheet will be sent to you with a user name and temporary password and some additional information.
- Login to easi.aipso.com with your current username and password.
- Click on Change Password.
- Type in your current password in the Password field.
- Type in a new password (see password requirements below).
- Enter the new password again in to the Confirm Password field.
- Click on Change Password.
- You should receive a message stating the password was changed successfully.
- Click on Continue.
- Log in with username and NEW password.
Note: Changing your EASi 2.0 password will not automatically change your EASi 1.0 password. It is recommended that you login to easilegacy.aipso.com and update your EASi 1.0 password using the same password for both.
- Passwords are a minimum 8 characters.
- At least one uppercase letter (ABC etc.) is required.
- At least one lowercase (abc etc.) is required.
- A special character (!@#$ etc.) is required.
- Your password will expire one year (365 days) from the date it was created or changed.
- You may change your own password on-line.
- The password will expire 180 days from the date it is changed and will continue to expire every 180 days from that point forward.
- You may not re-use any of your last 5 passwords.
- Passwords can only be changed once daily.
- It is recommended that Agency passwords be maintained and reset by the agency manager.
- When submitting an application on behalf of an agency, please us the agency’s EASi access information.
- Changing your EASi 2.0 password will not automatically change your EASi 1.0 password. It is recommended that you login to easilegacy.aipso.com and update your EASi 1.0 password using the same password for both.
- Password suggestions:
- Consider using special characters (!@#$ etc.).
- Do not use words that can be found in a dictionary.
- Substitute a number for a letter.
- If prior to assignment to the servicing carrier, you may FAX or email us the correct information.
- After assignment, a Policy Change Request Form would need to be submitted:
- Click Forms on our website.
- Click Private Passenger Policy Change Request (AIP7553 12-14).
- Print, complete form, and send to the servicing carrier.
- If the policy has been issued, address directly with servicing carrier.
Use when the applicant decides they do not want to take out a policy after the application has been submitted and before sending it to the Plan office:
- For private passenger applications, go the EASi 2.0 website.
- Click on View Previous Quotes or Applications.
- Select the application you need to retract from the list and click on the Retract link.
- Follow instruction to retract the application.
EASi application must be submitted before they can be printed. Clicking on the Save and Exit button for Private Passenger application or the Save and Validate button for Commercial applications will not submit an application. Once the completed application is reviewed, click on the Submit button. Your application will then be submitted and can be printed.