Servicing Carrier FAQ
How do I submit a claim number?
How do I submit a billing form?
How Do I submit an investigation or eligibility Report?
How do I submit an updated investigation or eligibility Report?
How do I submit a status report?
How Do I upload a document?
Where do I find a system overview?
How do I access the new system?
Here is a link to the new system, https://kacp.onaipso.com/.
How do i allow pop-ups in my browser?
Direction to allow pop-ups:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Pop–ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
- Click the Settings and more… button.
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy & security.
- Scroll down to Security.
- Click the Block pop-ups switch to toggle it between Off and On.
- Note: Set this option to Off to disable the pop-up blocker or On to enable it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10/11 (Windows 7/8)
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the Tools menu, select Pop–up Blocker → Pop–up Blocker Settings. The Pop–up Blocker Settings dialog box opens.
- Click Add. The selected website is added to the list of Allowed sites.
- Click Close to close the Pop–up Blocker Settings dialog box.