FAIR Plan – Producers Frequently Asked Questions
FAIR Plan Producers FAQ
What is the purpose of the Kentucky FAIR Plan?
Do Producers have binding authority?
How do I register as a Producer?
How do I complete a Quick Quote?
- Quick Quotes can be saved, but are only available for 7 days.
- Quick Quotes can be converted to an application.
How do I convert a Quick Quote to an Application?
- Faxed applications are not accepted
How do I make a payment?
- Forms of payment: Check, E-Check, Credit Card, Debit Card, Money Order, Cashiers check.
- Insureds can submit payment through their policy portal.
- Producers can submit payments through the policy portal from the Policy Summary tab or Billing Summary tab – see example below.
How do I submit an Endorsement Request?
- Other means of submitting an endorsement: Email email@example.com, mail.
- Endorsement requests cannot be submitted via the phone.
How do I submit a Cancellation Request?
- Other means of submitting a cancellation request: Email firstname.lastname@example.org ,mail.
- Cancellation requests cannot be submitted via the phone.
How do I submit a Claim?
- Other means of submitting a claim: Via our website, phone, email, mail.
How do I submit a Rewrite?
- Rewrites can only be requested between the 11th and 30th day after lapse for nonpayment.
- Electronic funds (credit cards, debit cards or e-checks) are the only acceptable form of payment
for a rewrite.
- Rewrites are subject to Underwriting approval.
How Do I Login?
How do I submit an Application?