FAIR Plan – Producers Frequently Asked Questions
FAIR Plan Producers FAQ
What is the purpose of the Kentucky FAIR Plan?
Do Producers have binding authority?
How do I register as a Producer?
How do I complete a Quick Quote?
- Quick Quotes can be saved, but are only available for 7 days.
- Quick Quotes can be converted to an application.
How do I convert a Quick Quote to an Application?
Download the PDF instructions here.
- Faxed applications are not accepted
How do I make a payment?
- Forms of payment: Check, E-Check, Credit Card, Debit Card, Money Order, Cashiers check.
- Insureds can submit payment through their policy portal.
- Producers can submit payments through the policy portal from the Policy Summary tab or Billing Summary tab – see example below.
How do I submit an Endorsement Request?
How to submit an Endorsement Request (PDF)
- Other means of submitting an endorsement: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, mail.
- Endorsement requests cannot be submitted via the phone.
How do I submit a Cancellation Request?
How to submit a cancellation request (PDF)
- Other means of submitting a cancellation request: Email email@example.com ,mail.
- Cancellation requests cannot be submitted via the phone.
How do I submit a Claim?
Submitting a Kentucky FAIR Plan claim (PDF)
- Other means of submitting a claim: Via our website, phone, email, mail.
How do I submit a Rewrite?
- Rewrites can only be requested between the 11th and 30th day after lapse for nonpayment.
- Electronic funds (credit cards, debit cards or e-checks) are the only acceptable form of payment
for a rewrite.
- Rewrites are subject to Underwriting approval.
How Do I Login?
How do I submit an Application?
How do i allow pop-ups in my browser?
Direction to allow pop-ups:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Pop–ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
- Click the Settings and more… button.
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy & security.
- Scroll down to Security.
- Click the Block pop-ups switch to toggle it between Off and On.
- Note: Set this option to Off to disable the pop-up blocker or On to enable it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10/11 (Windows 7/8)
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the Tools menu, select Pop–up Blocker → Pop–up Blocker Settings. The Pop–up Blocker Settings dialog box opens.
- Click Add. The selected website is added to the list of Allowed sites.
- Click Close to close the Pop–up Blocker Settings dialog box.
How do I complete the renewal questionnaire?
How do I find commission statements?