Kentucky Insurance Arbitration Association
The PIP Arbitration System provides an online portal to streamline the arbitration process. Member Companies and Qualified Self-Insurers may file, respond and file counterclaims. Supports are uploaded online which eliminates the requirement to submit evidence in hard-copy format.
- KRS 304.39-290: All licensed KY insurers, qualified self-insurers and obligated governments are members.
- The filing fee is $35 or $100 if a panel of 3 is requested.
- A $1,000 intercompany offset applies to the aggregate claim and not individually.
- Decisions of the arbitrator are final and binding with no right of re-hearing or appeal.
- Online status of arbitration filings and dockets.
- Online portal for Arbitrators to conduct hearings.
Insurance Arbitration Association Downloads
The system is protected with Verisign and encryption for security.