Commercial Automobile Insurance
- Quoting is done by the producer; the Help Sheets and Rating Worksheets included on this website provide assistance.
- Applications and supplements are available on this website.
- The completed application with original signatures must be mailed to the KAIP office with 40% of the estimated annual premium in certified funds.
Commercial Auto Application
Commercial Rating Worksheet
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who And What Types Of Commercial Vehicles Are Eligible?
- Applicant Eligibility (See Section 18 of KAIP Manual for complete list)
- Applicant unable to secure coverage in the voluntary market.
- Vehicle registered in KY.
- There is a duly licensed operator on the application.
- Named non-owner applicants.
- Multistate operations with headquarters based in Kentucky.
- Risks Not Eligible
- Private passenger non-fleet (unless required by filing).
- Miscellaneous non-fleet motorized vehicles that may or may not be registered
+ What Coverages Are Available In Commercial Auto?
+ When Will Coverage Become Effective?
+ What Payment Plans Are Available For Commercial Auto?
+ What Happens When A Commercial Auto Application Is Received?