Personal Automobile Insurance
- All applications must be processed through the EASi system.
- The EASi application and rating system is contained on the AIPSO.com website and you must register with our office to be issued an EASi password.
- When the EASi application has been completed you must print the application, obtain original signatures and mail with 40% of the estimated annual premium to the KAIP office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Personal Automobile Insurance Plan FAQ
- Who And What Types Of Vehicles Are Eligible?
- Applicant unable to secure coverage in the voluntary market.
- Vehicle registered in KY.
- There is a duly licensed operator on the application.
- Private passenger, non-fleet.
- Motorized vehicles licensed for road use.
- Named non-owner applicants.
+ What Coverages Are Offered In Private Passenger Auto?
+ What Payment Plans Are Available For Private Passenger?
+ What If It Is Premium Financed?
+ When Will Coverage Become Effective?
+ What Happens When A Personal Auto Application Is Received?
EASi System FAQ
- My Account Is Locked, What Do I Do?
- Your account will lock if you have tried unsuccessfully to log in more than 10 times.
- You must wait 15 minutes for the account to unlock before you can attempt to log in again.
- Web Support representatives are unable to unlock accounts, they can only reset passwords.
+ How Long Are EASi Applications Available Online For Reprinting?
+ How Do I Register For EASi?
+ How Do I Change My EASi Password?
+ What Are The Requirements For An EASi Password?
+ How Can A Producer Request Changes To An Application Already Submitted?
+ How And When Do I Retract An Application?
+ Why Can’t I Print An EASi Application?